As a resident of the state of California, the California Chapter Division of AAEM (CAL/AAEM) board of directors would like to extend a special invitation to you to join CAL/AAEM. In addition to your chapter division championing for individual physician rights and workplace fairness, CAL/AAEM membership benefits would include:
WestJEM offers unique benefits for CAL/AAEM members
- Full voting and associate members receive print and online subscriptions.
- Resident and student members receive online subscriptions.
Paper subscription upgrade available for residents and students for $25.
- All members receive online access to all WestJEM content.
- WestJEM offers access to all our content through various media avenues:
- WestJEM provides unique information through our website, westjem.com. We offer an Academic Job Board, CME, videos and images of our latest articles and social media updates on Facebook and Twitter.
- Our open access policy exposes articles to a wider audience at the time of electronic publication. Readers can access, print, and redistribute WestJEM content without restriction or cost.
- Authors retain copyright, allowing for the publication of manuscripts anywhere, freely.
- WestJEM is indexed in all major indexing services like MEDLINE, PubMed, EBSCO/CINAHL, SCOPUS, EMBASE, and DOAJ.
Advanced Medical Certification - 35% Discount
CAL/AAEM has aligned with Advanced Medical Certification (AMC), the premier online certification and recertification course provider for health care professionals offering 100% online courses for certification and recertification in ACLS, PALS, BLS and CPR.
As an CAL/AAEM member you can save instantly on all of your required certification needs.
- Log in to your CAL/AAEM member account.
- Click on the Advanced Medical Certification member benefit.
- During checkout, fill out your contact information and apply the coupon code (listed on the members only page) to receive your 35% member discount.
- Enter your billing information and enroll to view your recertification resources and test.
Last updated: November 8, 2016