Any member of CAL/AAEM can nominate an individual for any position, but only board-certified, Full Voting Members of CAL/AAEM can vote.
Deadline: December 10th, 11:59pm PST
The exact mechanics of the voting process are as follows:
- Nominations during a period of 90 days beginning on or about August 1 or the first non-holiday Monday in the month of August.
- The nomination period shall conclude on November 1st.
- Voting will occur by online voting, starting on November 11 and will continue for one month.
- Each Full Voting Member of CAL/AAEM shall have one vote for President, one vote for Vice-President, one vote for Secretary, one vote for Treasurer and one vote for each open Director position.
- Officers and Directors will take their posts beginning December 13th.
Last updated: November 11, 2016